How it works:
1. REGISTRATION: Groom Classroom webinars are presented through the platform at InstantPresenter.com. Each webinar event has a url link to the host for registration. The link takes you to an enrollment form.
2. PAYMENT: Upon completion of the enrollment form, you will be prompted to pay through Paypal. You can use a Paypal account or a major credit card. It is a secure site through Paypal, and your information is not recorded with Groom Classroom nor Instant Presenter.
3. EMAIL REMINDERS: Once you are enrolled, you will receive automatic email confirmation of your registration and subsequent email reminders about your webinar. You will also receive a url link for the broadcast. To participate in the webinar, you click on that link and it takes you to the event.
3. BROADCAST: The classroom will open at least 15 minutes before broadcast time, so you can check in and chat with other attendees. There is no software to download, however, it is suggested that you check in early to make sure you do not have technical difficulties at the time of broadcast.
4. QUIZ & CERTIFICATE
Immediately following the webinar broadcast, you will be prompted to take a short quiz. The quiz verifies your attendance at the webinar and a passing grade of 75% entitles you to receive a Certificate of Participation that is sent as a PDF by email.
5. WEBINAR RECORDING: Each webinar is recorded as it is broadcast. This recording is available following the webinar broadcast and a link is emailed to attendees. This enables participants to review the presentation. Persons who are unable to attend a webinar due to time difficulties or logistic problems can purchase the Recording Only webinar any time after the event.